Frequently Asked Questions
|First Visit Requirements?|
Coming prepared with everything you need will expedite your check-in process tremendously minimizing delays for you and helping us give you the excellent care your looking for.
Please bring the following to your first visit.
1. Your current insurance card. Without this we may not be able to verify your insurance and you will be responsible for your visit.
2. Completed forms (5 in total). These can be downloaded in the "Forms" section of this website or may be filled in online through our secure patient portal with account activation.
3. Form of payment. Payment is due at time of service. We accept cash, check, VISA and MasterCard.
4. List of medications with dosages and how taken. (Completed on Adult History Form)
5. List of your medical and surgical history. (Completed on Adult History Form)
6. Recent lab.
7. If you are entering the weight loss program, you will also need to complete the additional application packet that is specific to that program, and have it turned into us along with your deposit to reserve you initial consultation. (Please call the office for questions).