Calallen Medical Clinic, located in Northwest Corpus Christi, is both a traditional medical clinic and physician supervised medical weight loss clinic whose purpose is to provide superior medical care, weight loss services, and hormone optimization with bio-identical hormones, from doctors and medical staff who care about you and your personal needs. From ADHD to hormones to medical weight loss, Doctors J. J. Carr, and Lana Carr, and our medical team and medical weight loss staff are here to help you with your health and wellness needs.
Interested in Medical Weight Loss?
About Our Medical Clinic, Weight Loss Center & Hormone Programs
Below are a few of the principles that guide us:
- Experienced Doctors & Providers.Our team of providers engage in continuing medical education to bring you the leading edge of medical care.
- Convenience.A number of “same day appointments” are reserved daily to minimize wait time for those “sick” doctor visits.
- Your peace of mind.Making sure you get your test results you expect and deserve. You shouldn’t have to say to yourself, “I guess my test was normal”. If for some reason you don’t get your test results we encourage you to call us.
- Compassion.At our medical clinic we understand this begins with listening to you.
- Mutual respect for your time. We know you are busy and don’t want a long wait for the doctor in the waiting room, and we strive hard to minimize this while also balancing the need for compassion.
- Efficiency.Our state-of-the-art medical clinic system streamlines efficiency and flow of information for everyone involved in your care, helping us better meet your needs, and reduce your healthcare costs and hassles.
Whether you are looking for help with weight loss, diabetes, hormone optimization, hypertension or a host of other problems we are here to help you succeed in healthy goals. At Calallen Medical Clinic our sense of satisfaction comes from providing you with the highest quality, most personalized and cost efficient medical solutions appropriate for your individual needs. In other words, we strive diligently to provide you the very best and extra-ordinary care we would want for ourselves and our families.
With patients from Corpus Christi, Portland, Kingsville, Alice, Robstown, Odem, Orange Grove, Mathis, Sinton, George West, and everywhere in between we are honored to have the opportunity to serve our friends in the area since 2002.
“Wonderful staff, friendly, supportive, and caring. Excellent care by both physicians and staff. Appointments on time and available, knowledgeable doctors.“
“The staff is friendly and I don’t have to wait as long as I do at other doctor’s offices. Doctors are willing to listen and answer all questions you have and take time with you. I feel very comfortable here, the doctors are great!“
“My husband and I had horrible experience with our last doctor’s office. We could never get in and we would spend an hour waiting to be seen. Here we can usually get in the same day. I never have to wait very long. The staff are very friendly as well.“
“My experience since coming to Calallen Medical Clinic has been great. Every person is super friendly and very kind. I like that I am recognized each time I come in and I don’t have to wait hours on end to be seen. Each time has been very time efficient.“
“The entire staff here is very friendly and always have a smile on their faces. As soon as I come in it takes only 10-20 mins. to be right back out of here and I love that. The doctor here is very nice and friendly.“
“Every time I come all the staff are friendly and helpful. It is normally very quick and the doctors are also very friendly.“
“My experience with Calallen Medical Clinic has been excellent. The staff and physicians are extremely helpful and friendly. My wait time has been to a minimum.“
“Everyone I have come into contact with at Calallen Medical Clinic has been extremely friendly. I never have any trouble getting in to see someone that day.“